State Games Medal Winners

State Games Medal Winners
Jon, Caitlyn, Emily and Coach

FINE LINE RACING

FINE LINE RACING
Triathlon, Swimming, Cycling, and Running Coaching

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Early Spring 2007

Early Spring 2007 Current mood: rejuvenated



My Inspiration

Will I continue my pattern of the two previous Springs and continue to put plants out in my garden, only to freeze ? NO I think not. Using more discipline than ever before, I will enjoy the multitude of tulips for awhile before setting out my new Bleeding Hearts, Maroon Columbines, Coral Bells and Gaillardia.

Clearing weeds (hard work) from a patch on the 3rd highest tier, of my red rock garden, during a lovely sunny day, the warmth generated from an isolated, south-facing location insinuates a perfect environment for adding new and colorful perennials.

I will utilize restraint for now; they say we always get a May snow.

So far the Yarrow, Coreopsis, Nepeta, even Echinacea, Brown Eyed Susans, poppies, snapdragons, red hot pokers, and columbines, are heartily sending up shoots and even buds! But these are hearty prennials that are on their third year!

The 250 blooms of tulips, hyacinths, daffdils and now lilies, will suffice to keep me humored, in the garden ; only my 3rd Spring, ever, gardening. Colorado is the place for it!! Everything grows in an expansive manner, here; huge, taller than me, and radically colorful!

No comments: